Did you know Farmers Insurance joined forces with Hagerty, the world’s leading insurance provider for classic vehicles and host to the largest network of classic car owners? Visit My Website or call me at 973.394.0212 if you are interested in classic car insurance.
Hagerty doesn’t just offer classic car insurance, but it also offers insurance for trucks, motorcycles, tractors, military vehicles, automotive tools and spare parts. There are many perks for getting insurance with Hagerty such as flexible usage. Meaning, there is no restriction on mileage (as long as the vehicle is not a daily driver or backup vehicle), allowance for youthful drivers 18 years of age and above and permissive use by the owner for friends or relatives to drive the vehicle.
In addition to flexible usage, Hagerty also has in-house classic experts. Meaning, their adjusters receive 80 hours of training in classic vehicle repair every year and have parts
specialists on staff whose only job is tracking down parts. Clients choose the repair shop or get paid to do the work themselves.
Interested in Hagerty Plus? Hagerty Plus is a comprehensive full-service roadside program designed specifically for classic cars and motorcycles. There are three optional levels of Hagerty Plus Roadside Service and Benefits which include:
- Guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week coverage in the U.S. and Canada
- Dispatch for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes, and emergency fuel delivery
- Annual subscription to Hagerty magazine
- “Ask Hagerty” service for any collector car related questions
- Membership helps support the Hagerty Education Program and the Historic Vehicle Association